Parent Awarded Behaviour
- Schools now have the ability to allow parents to award positive behaviour points only. This can be set up in the Behaviour Type section of School Settings. Please click here for a guide on how to set them up. Please click here for a guide on how parents can award the behaviours.
- If the behaviours are set up to writeback to SIMS they will when awarded by parents under the default writeback teacher name.
- Parent awarded behaviour will contribute towards intelligence events firing.
- Parent awarded behaviour can contribute towards spendable points if set up to do so.
- Parents will not see behaviours awarded by other parent accounts but pupils will see all.
- The limit on parent awarded behaviours is shared between accounts, the limit is not per individual account.
- Teachers without the announcement permission will now be able to see announcements they have sent only. This can be accessed from the heading menu.
- We have added a “Pinned” column on the announcements table to view quickly which announcements are pinned and which are not.
- Parent and Pupils now see the author of announcements in the announcements section of their accounts.
- Wellbeing Alerts can now be triggered when ‘No Tracker’ is selected by users. Schools now have the ability to not display ‘No Tracker’ to users so one must be chosen.
For more information on our Wellbeing module please click here.
- Users now have the ability to print homework tasks from the “List” tab on the Homework Calendar.
- Users can now upload documents as feedback to pupils.
- Users can now set new “Issue” and “Due” dates when copying a homework task to another lesson. Please click here for a guide on how to do this.
For more information on our Homework module please click here.
For any further information or queries please contact us at email@example.com.