Simple quick and easy
Manage all aspects of class from behaviour to attendance in one place in a few simple clicks saving your teachers time and reducing their workload.
Customisable for your school
We know that every school is different so our customisability allows you to make Class Charts unique to your school and match it with your existing policies.
Powerful analysis for SLT
We understand the need for SLT to have a powerful reporting engine which gives them the information they need in seconds.
Fast Behaviour Management
Our behaviour management module is an amazing tool for reducing low level disruption! Pupil behaviour is the biggest barrier to teaching and learning that teachers face. Our behaviour management component makes a real difference and totally streamlines the behaviour management workflow in schools.
- Customise achievements and behaviours to match in with your existing school policy.
- Teachers can award achievements and behaviours in a couple of clicks and save time in the classroom.
- Instant reports for teachers and SLT. Also shareable with parents via our apps.
Our parent and pupil apps help to celebrate achievements across the school.
- Engage parents and promote your school’s positive achievements into the wider community.
- Easily share pupil’s achievements, attendance and announcements with parents as well as offering the ability to track pupil’s wellbeing.
- Apps are available for iOS and Android.
Our ability to have up to 16 pieces of information available at all times in one place for each pupil means you no longer have to search for this information when needed as it is all there at a click of a button to support your teaching!
- Display key information about pupils (e.g. SEN & Target Grades) & sync with your MIS so that the information is always up to date.
- Easily group pupils according to the tasks being set in class.
- Inform supply of core data and key groups of pupils within the class.
You no longer have to wait until the end of the day to find out about any key information – with our intelligence alerts you can be informed instantly.
- Useful notifications for staff and parents when milestones are achieved.
- Customisable alerts around behaviour, attendance and wellbeing.
- Can be used as an aid for early intervention.
Class Charts attendance is a powerful module that allows teachers to quickly take AM/PM attendance directly within Class Charts.
It provides Attendance Officers with a set of analysis tools that will allow them to monitor how attendance is taken school wide and flag any missing registers.
*Class Charts Attendance is only currently available for SIMS schools*
Wellbeing is an additional module available in Class Charts and is designed to help schools track the wellbeing of their pupils.
Class Charts Wellbeing provides teachers, pupils and parents with a simple and easy way to report and highlight concerns they may have around wellbeing.
Customisable scoring and trackers to suit your schools needs.
Automatic MIS Sync – we connect with SIMS, Integris, CMIS, Progresso, iSAMS and more keep everything live and up to date for you!